- Manufacturer: Jinko
- Type designation: JKM330M-60H-BDVP
- Order number: 5355
- Packaging unit: 35 Quantity
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Dimensions:||1704 × 1008 × 30 mm|
Jinko Swan Mono 330-watt module half cut bifacial glass-glass
JinkoSolar is a Chinese company founded in Shanghai in 2006. The solar module in the 330-watt version is part of the Swan – product line, bifacial, and has half-cut and glass/glass-technology. The 5-busbar solar cells have a visually appealing appearance and are therefore ideal for mounting on the roof of a private house. Beside the high efficiency of 19.21% and higher resistance to extreme influences, the module is best suited for diffuse sunlight.
Half-cut - half cell technology
In the half cell technology, the cells are divided into two halves. Instead of 60 cells, the modules have 120 cells. A positive effect is the reduction of electrical losses in cell connectors and cross-connectors. This reduces the electrical resistance in the connection and enables higher output. In the case of shading in the lower module area, the solar module can still call up to 50% of the output by dividing it into two halves.
Product benefits Swan Mono 330 watt module half cut bifacial glass- glass
- 120 monocrystalline cells
- 0/+3W positive power tolerance
- Optimum low light behaviour
- 20-year warranty on processing
- 30-year linear performance warranty
- 330 Wp
- 1500 V IEC-certified
- Black module frame
- Front glass 2mm anti-reflection coating
- 2.0mm heat strengthened glass
- Dimensions: 1704 x 1008 x 30 mm
- Weight: 22,4 kg
- MC4 compatible connector / socket
- 5400 Pa snow load / 2400 Pa wind load
- Power temperature coefficient -0,35% /°C
- Cable length: 120cm
Production at JinkoSolar
Module manufacturer JinkoSolar
The current world market leader JinkoSolar has been proving itself among the big players in the solar industry for many years and was able to break several efficiency records. JinkoSolar attaches great value and importance to sustainable supply chains.