- Manufacturer: PMT
- Order number: 3842
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
Sample package EVO 2.0 south - the system with the CLICK !
The Upper Franconian manufacturer PMT enters the next round with the EVO 2.0 mounting system. The first generation of the innovative EVOlution flat roof substructure had already proved the easy and quick installation many times. The base profiles are connected using a fast and safe click system without tools. Only when inserting the transverse connectors and mounting the module clamps, which vary from 30-50 mm, is a single bit insert required on the cordless screwdriver. This allows you to complete the installation in record time. Thanks to wide hollow-chamber profiles with high-tech protective mat, the system rests securely on the ground together with the calculated ballast. The compatibility of the protective mats with all types of roof coverings is also certified. Modified module supports create improved aerodynamics and thus, further lowering ballast.
Advantages of PMT EVO 2.0 :
- Further improved aerodynamics - lower ballast required
- Simple and quick system assembly
- Minimal use of tools required
- Built-in fall arrester possible
- General building inspectorate approval for the entire system
- Module lengths from 1570 to 2050 mm
- Module width from 960 to 1050 mm
- Module inclination 10°
- Certified high-tech protective mat, no plasticiser migration
Content of sample package EVO 2.0 south:
2 base rails with transverse bars and module support, as well as all small parts and clamps for 1 module.
PMT is the only manufacturer with general building inspectorate approval for the entire system. In addition, you will receive an individual structural engineering certificate from us for each planning. This is the highest quality, speed and safety for you and your customer.