- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Order number: 4426
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 11.01.2021
|AC power:||2200 Watt|
|MPP voltage range:||Volt|
|Communication:||Ethernet, RS485, ZigBee, WLAN, Mobilfunk|
SolarEdge StorEdge 1-phase inverter S22000H-N4 for high-volt batteries
Delivery from: January 2020
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker but have one input for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
The new inverters do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on the smartphone.
With the integrated StorEdge interface, you get quicker! The cabling between the inverter and StorEdge is completely eliminated.
Advantages of SolarEdge StorEdge 1-phase inverter
- Hybrid inverter for SolarEdge Optimiser and high-volt batteries
- DC nominal voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 98%
- Short installation time due to integrated StorEdge interface
- Compatible with LG Chem RESU 7H & 10H
- 2.2 kVA power, 1-phase
- 5 kW battery connection, high-volt
- DC or also AC system with SolarEdge inverter
- 1 pair of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45
- WLAN hotspot for SetAPP
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 450 x 370 x 174 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight 10 kg
- Optional: WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
Configuring inverters easily and quickly with the SetApp
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge StorEdge 1-phase inverter can be configured as a DC system or also as an AC system. This means that even larger systems can be equipped with a 3-phase storage system.