- Manufacturer: SolarEdge
- Type designation: SE3680H-RW000BNN4
- Order number: 4098
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||3680 Watt|
SolarEdge HD Wave SE3680H N4 for Optimisers
SolarEdge inverters do not have any MPP tracker and also have only one input for the SolarEdge Module Optimiser. With the fixed voltage technology, the SolarEdge inverter always works in the optimum input voltage range, regardless of the number of modules and strands. The stranded cable transfers the power data from each PV Module Optimiser to the SolarEdge inverter. The data can be visualised via the Internet in the SolarEdge monitoring portal. The SolarEdge inverters have a 12 year standard warranty, thus confirming the quality of the inverters.
The new inverters of the SolarEdge N4 series do not come with a display. Inverter start-up is quick and easy with the SolarEdge app on your smartphone.
Advantages of SolarEdge SE3680H
- Inverters designed only for the SolarEdge Optimiser
- DC nominal voltage 380 Vdc
- Very high efficiency of up to 99.2%
- Internet connection via network port RJ45
- Connections for radio ripple control receivers
- Optional WiFi, ZigBee Gateway or GSM
- 3.68 kVA power, 1-phase
- 1 pair of MC4 inputs
- Ethernet RJ45 and wireless
- Standard warranty of 12 years
- Dimensions 280 x 370 x 142 mm
- Weight 7.8 kg
Optimising the photovoltaic system with SolarEdge
SolarEdge inverters are only suitable for SolarEdge Module Optimisers and have also been developed for them. Together with the product advantages of the module optimisers, you get the most innovative technology in the solar sector.