- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SB2.0-1VL-40
- Order number: 3896
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||2000 Watt|
|MPP voltage range:||210 - 500 Volt|
SMA Sunny Boy 2.0 for small systems up to 4000W
For over 35 years, SMA has been setting technical trends and driving the development of renewable energies.
The newly developed SMA Sunny Boy 2.0 inverter allows quicker installation and simple start-up due to the new web interface. Connection with the Internet is established via WLAN or Ethernet port. This newly developed web-based interface allows configuration with a smartphone or customarily on a laptop. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany or even the 0% curtailment is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0.
The SMA inverter weighs only 9.2 kg and thus, a lightweight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Boy 2.0
- Quick start-up through intuitive web user interface
- Simple installation - thanks to the low weight of 9 kg and smart connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 80 V to 600 V
- Factory integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- System monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0
- Including service package SMA Smart Connected
- 2.0 kVA power, 1-phase
- 1 MPP tracker 210 - 500 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 460 x 357 x 122 mm
- Weight 9.2 kg
Installation of SMA Sunny Boy