- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: SB3.6-1AV-41
- Order number: 3893
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||3.68 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||130 - 600 Volt|
|Communication:||WLAN, Speedwire/WebConnect, RS485|
SMA Sunny Boy 3.6 for small systems up to 5500W
For over 35 years, SMA has been setting technical trends and driving the development of renewable energies.
The newly developed SMA Sunny Boy 3.6 inverter allows quicker installation and simple start-up due to the new web interface. Connection with the Internet is established via WLAN or Ethernet port. This newly developed web-based interface allows configuration with a smartphone or customarily on a laptop. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany or even the 0% curtailment is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0.
The SMA inverter weighs only 16 kg and thus, a lightweight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Boy 3.6
- Quick start-up through intuitive web user interface
- Simple installation - thanks to the low weight of 16 kg and smart connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 100 V to 600 V
- Factory integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- System monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or Home Manager 2.0
- Including service package SMA Smart Connected
- Including RS485 communication for Tigo TS4-R Optimiser
- 3.6 kVA power, 1-phase
- 2 MPP trackers 130 - 500 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 435 x 470 x 176 mm
- Weight 16 kg
Installation of SMA Sunny Boy