- Manufacturer: SMA
- Type designation: STP6.0-3AV-40
- Order number: 3660
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
>Learn more about “availability guarantee”
Available from stock
|AC power:||6 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||260-800 Volt|
|Communication:||Speedwire / WebConnect / WLAN / RS485 Tigo|
SMA Sunny Tripower 6.0 for small systems up to 9000W
For over 35 years, SMA has been setting technical trends and driving the development of renewable energies.
The newly developed SMA Sunny Tripower 6.0 inverter allows quicker installation and simple start-up due to the new web interface. Connection with the Internet is established via WLAN or Ethernet port. This newly developed web-based interface allows configuration with a smartphone or customarily on a laptop. The 70%-curtailment required in Germany or even the 0% curtailment is ensured by direct communication with the installation of the SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0.
The SMA inverter weighs only 17 kg and thus, a lightweight device.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Tripower 6.0
- Quick start-up through intuitive web user interface
- Simple installation - thanks to the low weight of 17 kg and smart connection concept
- Wide input voltage range from 140 V to 800 V
- Factory integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- Smart system monitoring via SMA Sunny Portal
- Dynamic control with SMA Energy Meter or SMA Home Manager 2.0
- RS485 for Tigo TS4-R
- Including service package SMA Smart Connected
- 6.0 kVA power, 3-phase
- 2 MPP trackers 260 - 800 V
- Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions 435 x 470 x 176 mm
- Weight 17 kg
Installation and start-up
Module optimisation with Tigo TS4-R
The SMA Sunny Tripower 6.0 is ideal for medium-sized solar power systems and can be intelligently monitored over the Internet - thanks to WLAN and Ethernet interface.