- Manufacturer: SMA
- Order number: 2811
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from stock
|AC power:||50 kW|
|MPP voltage range:||150 - 800 Volt|
SMA STP 50-40 CORE 1
The SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the first 50 kW string inverter from SMA that can be installed free-standing. With its 6 MPP trackers, the CORE1 is based on the successful Sunny Tripower technology and is therefore ideally suited for decentralized rooftop and open spaces as well as covered parking spaces. Commercial PV installations are thus quick and easy to implement.
Advantages of SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1
- Stand unit for minimal installation effort
- Integrated WiFi access for mobile devices
- Integrated DC disconnector
- No DC fuses required by 6 MPP tracker
- AC / DC overvoltage protection (optional)
- lower BoS costs
- 50 kW system power 3-phase AC
- Maximum 75 kWp PV generator power
- 6 MPP trackers with 2 DC inputs each with SUNCLIX
- WLAN and Ethernet integrated
- IP 65 protection class
- 5 years product warranty
- Dimensions of 621 x 733 x 569 mm
- 84 kg weight
Together with the SMA Cluster Controller, you can monitor several SMA Sunny Tripower CORE1s in the SMA Sunny Portal. It also forms the interface for direct marketing.
The STP50-40 from SMA is the ideal PV inverter for commercial PV systems when it comes to comprehensive cost savings. Fast installation, flexible design and SMA service are the best arguments for this 50 kW inverter.