- Manufacturer: VARTA Storage
- Type designation: 02707 852 302
- Order number: 4216
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 09.09.2020
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium NMC|
|Net capacity:||5,85 kWh|
VARTA pulse neo 6 solar battery - with a 5.85 kWh usable storage capacity plus new functions
For the guarantee and product registration in the online portal, a VARTA installation number is required. You obtain this by completing the training session from VARTA
The new generation of VARTA solar batteries "pulse neo" is based on the implementation of the SunSpec protocol. This protocol primarily serves as an interface with other devices and enables the visualisation of energy consumption and the production data. The VARTA pulse neo solar battery regulates the internal communication of up to six additional VARTA solar battery units. The VARTA pulse neo 6 is intended for wall mounting. Due to its compact dimensions there is still enough space for everything else in the household and the installation is done via plug-and-play.
Advantages VARTA pulse neo 6
- Yield optimisation with weather forecast and load forecast
- Communication with SMA, SolarEdge, Fronius and Kostal
- Visualisation of production data with SunSpec
- Dynamic active power limitation
- Electric charging station control
- System Performance Index 90.6%
- Can be combined with all sources of green energy
- Standby consumption only 2W
- Max. 6 VARTA solar batteries in a system with VARTA pulse neo as master
- Quality made in Germany (in Nördlingen)
- Installation time of only 30 minutes
- Plug-and-play installation
- 5.85 kWh usable
- 2.5 kW system power
- 7-year repair guarantee
- 10 years battery warranty or 4000 cycles
- Small dimensions of 600 x 690 x 186 mm
- Only 65 kg weight
Installation VARTA pulse
The 3-phase current sensor with 100A is already included and, thanks to the folding current sensor, it is quick and easy to install with 20m RJ-12 feed cable.