- Manufacturer: VARTA Storage
- Type designation: 02707 852 301
- Order number: 2977
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 10.03.2021
|Battery type:||48 volt lithium|
|Net capacity:||2,97 kWh|
*** For the warranty registration and registration in the online portal, a VARTA installation number is required. This can be obtained through a VARTA training session. ***
VARTA pulse 3 - 1-phase storage system with 3.3 kWh
Simple and fast installation characterise the new VARTA pulse as an entry-level solution. In just 30 minutes, the wall mounted battery can be operational with its simple plug-and-play setup process. Due to its compact dimensions, there is more than enough space for all the other important household devices.
Advantages VARTA pulse 3
- Only 30 minutes installation time
- Quality "made in Germany" in Noerdlingen
- Plug-and-play installation
- Can be combined with all sources of green energy
- Standby consumption only 2W
- 2.97 kWh usable
- 1.6 kW system power
- VARTA Storage App for Android and iOS, web portal and local web server
- 7-year repair guarantee
- 10-year battery warranty or 4000 cycles
- Small dimensions of 600 x 690 x 186 mm
- Only 45 kg in weight
The 3-phase current sensor with 100A is included and thanks to a folding current transformer, the system is quickly and easily installable with the 20m RJ-12 supply line. With the VARTA pulse you get a low-cost system with a fast installation time. You can also connect up to 5 systems with the VARTA Link.