- Manufacturer: ABL
- Type designation: 3W2253B
- Order number: 4388
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
Available from 29.01.2021
|Number of charging points:||2|
Wallbox eMH3 with 2 charging sockets for 22 kW charge power
The Wallbox of ABL eMH3 TWIN Slave+ convinces with its clear and elegant design. The Twin-Box offers two charging sockets with a charge power up to 22 kW. The permanently integrated RFID module gives the user the access control option. As with the small wallboxes from ABL, DC residual current detection is installed by default and OCPP is also already integrated.
- Backend application in compliance with calibration regulations
- Logging Gateway
- Energy Meter (MID)
- Local load management
- DC residual current detection
- Residual current type A
- Phase current measurement
- Welding detection (charging not possible when welding the contactor)
- Temperature monitoring
Product features of eMH3 TWIN Slave+
- 3-phase mains supply (32 A)
- 2 11 kW or 1 x 22 kW charge power
- Type 2 socket
- Dimensions: 492x400x192 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 13.5 kg
- Feed line max. 16 mm² or cable diameter ≤ 25 mm
- RS485 data communication
- Integrated lock
- Protection type IP 44/54
Connect Basic (B)
The emonvia Backend Basic allows consistent operation also in the future through regular software updates. Flexible user and RFID management is also included in this package. The Connect Basic can be used free of charge for two years. After the two years, there is the possibility of a fee-based extension. The package can be switched to Connect Live or Connect Pro at any time and many more features can be activated.
ABL is one of the pioneers of electric mobility. The family business develops independent charging solutions, thus becoming an important player in the energy revolution. In addition to partnerships with Daimler AG and Audi AG, the Franconian company is the market leader of wallboxes in Norway - the country with the highest energy density of electric vehicles worldwide.