- Manufacturer: E3/DC
- Order number: 2960
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
Prices are only visible for commercial customers once they register.
|Battery type:||48 V LFP|
|Net capacity:||70,2 kWh|
|AC power:||13,5 kW|
|Commercial storage type:||Self-consumption, Emergency power capable|
E3/DC Quattroporte 3 x MAX XXL
No sales and delivery to Switzerland yet.
Certification training from the manufacturer E3/DC is required for start-up!
The E3/DC Quattroporte system renders retrofitting of a storage system very simple. The AC-coupled system is perfectly suited for private photovoltaic systems as well as for small commercial systems. Owing to the modular design with individual inverter, battery and control units, the Quattroporte series can be expanded up to 78.0 kWh, thus making it versatile.
Advantages of the E3/DC system
- System consists of 3 x MAX XXL
- Can be fully integrated with all E3/DC domestic power stations
- Compatible with many household automations
- Backup power function
- Remote maintenance
- Eligible for loans from German reconstruction loan corporation
- 10 year full system warranty
- Modular cabinet design with 4 slide-in modules
- 6 stackable cabinet units
- Inverter power: 13.5 kW (peak power 18.0 kW)
- Mains supply: 3 phases
- Available battery capacity: 70.2 kWh
- Dimensions: 712 x 1986 x 879 mm (WxHxD)
- Protection class IP20
Additional power meters for mains supply and generation must be added in a suitable size. Please request these directly.
In the MAX version, the E3/DC Quattroporte has a stately size of 1.96 m. At this height, you must pay attention to proper mounting of the anti-tilt mechanism and the safe connection of the stacked racks.